DynaTouch has a variety of interactive solutions that provide secure and controlled access to carefully selected Internet and/or Intranet content, with "one touch access" to specific topics that are needed most for a specific target audience at a specific point-of-service. Below is information about one of our newest solutions, TIPS Vets Connected™ for VA Behavioral Health Patients.
TIPS Vets Connected™
for VA Behavioral Health Patients
- For both inpatients and outpatients
- Gives patients greater sense of control
- Promotes self-confidence and builds skills
- Shares stories and testimonials from other Vets and family members
- Explains PTSD, it's assessment and treatments
- Educates family members and caregivers about mental health
- Provides substance abuse treatments and testimonials
- Helps with eBenefits, claims, calculators
- Assists with transition/discharge process, including return-to-work programs
- Offers recreation and diversion with selected games
- Provides access to My HealtheVet for refills, calendars, appointments
- Encourages continuing education
- Improves Vet satisfaction and patient experience with it's ease of use
- Already proven successful at the Pittsburgh VA.
- Fully compliant with HIPAA, ADA, Section 508 and JCAHO requirements.
- SDVOSB and SBE/WBE procurement supports the VA's SB contracting goals
TIPS Vets Connected for Behavioral Health Patients provides both inpatients and outpatients with secure and controlled access to a collection of carefully selected general health and wellness content (interactive tutorials, videos, self-assessment tools, etc.), as well as content specifically related to Behavioral Health issues, including PTSD assessment and treatments, help with benefits and claims, stories and testimonials from other Veterans and family members, substance abuse treatment and testimonials, transition assistance for moving forward, tips and guides for families and caregivers, plus games, puzzles and more.
Content is presented in a professionally branded format, with rich graphics that entice users to engage, and large button selections that make it fast and easy for them to do so. It includes pre-designed attract loop graphic displays, mainmenu/ home display, sub-menu displays, plus easy-to-read displays with useful instructions, comparisons, pointers, and helpful tips.
All TIPS Vets Connected solutions come with TIPS Kiosk Management Software™, our proprietary secure browser / lock-down software which:
- Manages user sessions and the day-to-day interaction with the user
- Restricts access to unauthorized sites
- Logs system 'heartbeat'
- Tracks and reports usage statistics
- Allows for remote updates on any day at any time
- And much, much more!
TIPS software has already been approved to operate on some of the most secure healthcare and government networks that exist, including the Military Health System and Defense Health Agency, VA, SSA, FBI and others.
TIPS Vets Connected solutions also come with a subscription to TIPS Cloud™, our password-protected cloud-based Customer Service Center, where authorized administrators can submit problem notices, view system status, view and print system usage data, receive automatic email reports, upload new screen savers, manage authorized URLs, and submit content change requests.
Anti-Ligature Sit-Down Kiosk Enclosure
For Behavioral Health environments, TIPS Vets Connected components are housed in a ruggedized, anti-ligature sit-down kiosk enclosure which was carefully designed to reduce the risk of patients harming themselves.
- Only sloped, rounded surfaces
- No sharp or pointed edges
- No exposed power or data connections
- Tamper-proof fasteners and locks
- High resolution monitor with safety glass
- Ruggedized keyboard
- Overhead signage
Full Regulatory Compliance
Our TIPS Vets Connected solutions have full regulatory compliance. Specifically they:
- Meet all Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations
- Meet all Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 508 regulations
- Are compliant with the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
No Obligation Quote
and/or a Product Demo
"Yesterday afternoon, I took a peek at the kiosk on the day side. There was one of our patients, an older fellow who is not particularly high-functioning and he was actively engaged in exploring the items available to him on the computer. Two televisions were playing just feet away from him and he seemed enthralled by what he was seeing and oblivious to the other distractions. I watched him discreetly for a few moments and saw him enjoying the process of discovering his own skill and capability. It was wonderful to see! Thank you so much."
"This has all been more positive than I ever expected!"