- Shorter wait times
- Faster response to customers
- Enhanced level of service
- Built-in management reports
- Easy to measure performance
- Remotely monitored and updated
- Minimal maintenance
- Increased revenue
DynaTouch can supply you with a secure, robust touchscreen solution that is compatible with your existing queuing application and powered by our TIPS Kiosk Management Software.
Queue Kiosk Software
- Professional branding
- Customizable greeting and thanks message
- Quick and easy-to-use GUI
- Option to let customers sign in on the web from anywhere, BEFORE they arrive!
- Configurable service list
- Web-based dashboard gives convenient status from any computer
- Notification of new customers to the queue
- Notification of customers who exceed the configured wait threshold
- Built-in reporting allows analysis of wait time trends
- Cloud-based solution, no software to install
- Management reports with breakdowns of users, service requested, hourly/daily statistics
- Dashboard and reports viewable from any browser
- Responsive design compatible with any screen resolution to meet any environment
TIPS Queue Kiosk software is completely configurable, allowing it to be used in a variety of environments: medical check-in, customer check-in, visitor check-in.
Contact us today for a no obligation price quote and software demonstration!
Kiosk Management Software
All TIPS kiosks are powered by TIPS Kiosk Management Software™, our proprietary secure browser / lock-down software which:
- Manages user sessions and day-to-day interaction
- Restricts access to unauthorized sites
- Logs system 'heartbeat'
- Tracks and reports usage statistics
- Allows for remote updates on any day at any time
- And much, much more!
TIPS software has already been approved to operate on some of the most secure healthcare and government networks that exist, including the Military Health System and Defense Health Agency, VA, SSA, FBI and others.
Hardware for Queuing / Customer Flow Solutions
Floor Standing Kiosks
When space permits, and ruggedness is important, you can choose from the following floor standing kiosk models. These models offer sleek looks, and include professionally designed graphics to attract your customers. Add further visual impact and select from our full range of custom overhead and panel signage options.
Touchscreen Kiosk (F27)
Floor Standing All-in-One
Touchscreen Display (F8)
Touchscreen Kiosk (F3)
Countertop & Wall-Mount Kiosks
When floor space is limited, countertop or wall-mounted kiosks are better solutions.
Countertop or Wall-Mount
Touchscreen Kiosk (C2)
Touchscreen Display (C3)
Bingo Boards / Wall-Mounted Digital Displays
Queuing solutions typically include a "Bingo Board", which is a digital display listing customers in the queue that are ready for service with their registrar assignment. The monitor also accommodates an area to display a digital message/news to the customers.
Full Regulatory Compliance
Our TIPS kiosk solutions have full regulatory compliance. Specifically they:
- Meet all Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations
- Meet all Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 508 regulations
- Are compliant with the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)