- Frees up staff at check-in locations
- Dispenses self-printed ID badges
- Expedites vendor check-in
- Reduces administrative burden
- Fulfills controlled access requirements
- Minimal maintenance
DynaTouch can supply you with a secure, robust, self-service Internet kiosk solution that has already been approved to operate on government networks. All TIPS Vendor Check-In Kiosks are fully compatible with any web-based vendor check-in application, with TIPS Kiosk Management Software at its core.
TIPS Vendor Check-In Kiosk
Government-approved; compatible with Secure (formerly RepTrax), Vendormate, Symplr (formerly VCS), etc.
- Professional branding
- Customizable attract loop graphics
- Quick and easy-to-use GUI
- Secure kiosk lockdown/browser software
- Hardware/software/content integration and testing
- Onsite installation and training
- Ongoing hardware/software support
- Online reports w/ automated email alerts
Contact us today for a no obligation price quote and software demonstration!
TIPS Kiosk Management Software
All DynaTouch kiosks are powered by TIPS Kiosk Management Software™, our proprietary secure browser / lock-down software which:
- Manages user sessions and day-to-day interaction
- Restricts access to unauthorized sites
- Tracks and logs system 'heartbeat'
- Tracks and reports usage statistics
- Allows for easy updating, on any day at any time
- And much, much more!
TIPS software has already been approved to operate on some of the most secure healthcare and government networks that exist, including the Military Health System and Defense Health Agency, VA, SSA, FBI and others.
Kiosk Hardware Recommended for Vendor Check-In Solutions
Floor Standing Kiosks
When space permits, and ruggedness is important, you can choose from the following floor standing kiosk models. These models offer sleek looks, and include professionally designed graphics to attract your customers. Add further visual impact and select from our full range of custom overhead and panel signage options.
Standard Upright Kiosk
Curved Upright Kiosk
(19" or 22") on Pedestal/Stand
Countertop & Wall-Mount Kiosks
When floor space is limited, countertop or wall-mounted kiosks are better solutions.
Countertop or Wall-Mount Kiosk
(19" or 22") on Stand
Full Regulatory Compliance
Our TIPS kiosk solutions have full regulatory compliance. Specifically they:
- Meet all Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations
- Meet all Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 508 regulations
- Are compliant with the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)